freakzspeaks

freakzspeaks

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Farm Burger @ Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia

In Spring, I had an amazing opportunity to be one of the finalists for Evonik's North American Agricultural Trip. All 25 participants from North America and Canada were fully sponsored ( yes, including my 10-year US Visa, travelling fees, etc..) for their Assessment Day in Atlanta, Georgia. It was a wonderful experience (first US trip, yay !) and met some awesome people there ! 

On one of the nights, I had my dinner at Farm Burger. It may sound like your typical burger joint but there's more to that! Their burger, as good as it gets, are totally dependent on local farmers and ranchers (yes, including grassfed beef and pastured pork) and together to promote sustainability to the ecosystem. Anyways, instead of their famous beef burger, I had their Chicken Burger, which I thought was equally, absolutely delicious ! It was so, so good..probably one of the best chicken burgers I've ever eaten !

The chicken was fresh, good meat texture and tasty ! The burger was topped with smoked gouda, kale cole slaw and crispy onions with bbq sauce. Thinking I will probably not be full, I also ordered a side of hand-cut fries. So, so good; not over-salty nor greasy ( even if it is, you dont feel it! ) and freshly fried! I had a float (abita root beer) which came with a bunny cup; feeling regret as I felt I should have ordered another !

Farm Burger has four branches in Georgia, so if you ever step foot to that state, do do give it a try !


Visit their website for location address : http://www.farmburger.net

 Some photos to share with you guys on my trip :

Welcome to Atlanta!
DoubleTree by Hilton, Buckhead
Print-out of partipants !
A superb weather for a Nutritional Trip to Atlanta Zoo
Po, one of the few pandas in Atlanta Zoo !


Farm Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment